GET A GLIMPSE OF COLLEGE LIFE
A free, six-day experience focused on business and leadership that offer rising junior and senior high school students the chance to learn and interact with McCombs students, faculty, and corporate representatives.
Outstanding African-American, Latino and Native American students, first-generation students, and students who have overcome social or economic hardship are strongly encouraged to apply. However, all students are welcome to apply. This is your chance to see what it's like to live and learn on campus before you graduate high school!
Free summer programs hosted by Texas McCombs at the The University of Texas at Austin campus in June 2023.
McCombs Future Executive Academy (June 4 - June 9)
MFEA brings high school students together for a week of hands-on workshops and learning opportunities. Participants will learn about the multiple fields in business.
Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders (June 11 - June 15)
Subiendo is a five day leadership development program.
Discover Yourself In Accounting Majors and Careers (June 25 - June 30)
DYNAMC introduces students to the opportunities offered with a degree in accounting.
DYNAMC is made possible every year thanks to the support of our partners at Ernst & Young Global Limited.
All programs offer:
- Learning from world-renowned faculty and keynote speakers
- Networking with industry professionals
- On-campus living experience
- Case-competition that put skills to test
- Mentorship from current UT student leaders
- Explore Austin and make life-long friendships
Our summer programs are free of charge to students and their families. All educational, food and boarding costs are generously covered by our funders.
Current high school sophomores and juniors are invited to apply for our summer programs. (Only juniors are eligible for Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders.) Students selected for McCombs Summer Programs generally have the following qualities:
- Interest in business and/or leadership development
- Strong academic record and personal achievement
We strongly encourage students from any of the following backgrounds to apply:
- African American, Hispanic/Latino or Native American
- Underserved, defined as coming from low socioeconomic status
- Potentially the first family member to attend college
All applicants will be considered regardless of background.
Application is currently closed. For June 2024 camps, please check back in November 2023.
All programs check application status HERE.
Phone: (512) 475-7340